Book Your Consultation ›



We act for licensed premises and clubs and societies in respect of all their licensing needs including application for transfers of licences, special exemptions and club authorisations. We also represent individuals who may have an objection to a licensing application.


Contact Elisa McMahon

2017-06-07T10:35:33+01:00 March 24th, 2017|
Contact Us ›

How can we help you? Book a Consultation today

Before you sign on the dotted line, make sure you’ve got sound legal advice…
Contact Us ›